Saturday, February 10, 2007

Sunday, January 28, 2007 - Finding Ad for Yi Ru Ge

We received the finding ad for Yi Ru Ge that was published May 17, 2006 in the "Hunan Daily" newspaper located on the fourth ad in the second column of that edition. This was courtesy of Brian at www.research-china.org.




The finding ad states that Yi Ru Ge is female, found on 2/6/06 near Jinhuahu area, Ziyang District, Yiyang City. She was about 10 days old. She has an oval face. She had a red cap on, and she was wrapped in a pink flowered sleeping bag. She had a feeding bottle, clothing and diapers along with her.

It was something for us to see such an early photo of Emileen--squashed little "old man" face and all. I wish I had been able to know her and hold her then--to have been there for her from the beginning. The worst thing about this whole process for us has been thinking about all the time that has passed that we were not with her. I pray and hope that she was well cared for.

It made my heart ache to see all those cute little abandoned babies in the finding ad--I hope they all found good homes and loving parents like I know we're going to provide for our precious one.

No comments: